Tuesday 22 October 2013

Salaried Schools Direct Teacher Training for Early Years

I have been looking out for September 2014's list of Salaried Early Years Schools Direct Teacher Training Places.

Regrettably, I have observed that the new Schools Direct list has NO salaried training places for Early Years. (https://education.gov.uk/schooldirectapplications/ui/public/search/course/_source/menu/_pageId/10/_pageVn/0.21)

This implies that I must give up my low paid but secure Early Years job to undertake further training in an age group that is different to the Early Years to enable me to achieve QTS and then to apply to teach in the Early Years!

Catastrophically ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think about this Blog and if you have any ideas to support the campaign.
Thank you.